PLEASE READ ALL SAFETY AND SANITATION GUIDELINES
Please take into consideration that there are several CDC guidelines to meet in order to safely open. There will be several changes you’ll notice when you visit us; however, our passion and dedication to our clients will never change. We’ll be adding several enhanced measures of caution to keep both our clients and our staff safe.
Our Clean Commitment
- We will continue to require workers to wash hands frequently as well as before and after each client. We will have hand sanitizers readily available at the entrance of the spa and the common hallway.
- All treatment rooms are sanitized in between each client. High traffic areas are sanitized several times every hour.
- All linen and towels will continue to be single use before laundering. As an extra precaution, a one-time use disposable table sheet will also be used. Robes will no longer be provided.
- All staff will implement personal safety measures that include wearing PPE like masks and/or face shields, and gloves.
- Employees will be evaluated upon entering the facility including a temperature check. Any employee with a temperature will be sent home and will not return to work without a doctor’s written consent.
- Our waiting room and lounge area are closed.
- Revere, MA Location Only: The steam room, shower rooms and the sauna are mandated by the state to remain closed until Phase 4.
- We will no longer be offering hot stone treatments.
- Unfortunately, our beloved cookies and coffee station will not be offered.
- High-touch items such as blankets, pillows and magazines have been removed.
- Floor markers have been installed to direct the flow of human traffic and to maintain as little overlap as possible.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at our front desk.
- Doors to common areas will be propped open where possible.
- An appointment is required. There will be no exceptions. We will not be accepting walk-ins until further notice. We require 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee. Charges will be waived due to illness. Please be patient if we have to cancel an appointment if one of us aren’t feeling well. It is important not to spread the virus and risk other people’s health and safety.
- All clients are required to wear face masks for the duration of their visit. Clients will not be allowed to enter the building without a face mask. Masks are available for purchase if needed.
- We will be enforcing a no companion policy. Clients will be seen one at a time in separate rooms.
- Clients will be able to enter the facilities 5 minutes before their appointment. Clients will not be able to enter any sooner.
- We’ll ask that you come unaccompanied to your appointments. Drivers and companions can wait for you in the car. We will no longer have a lounge/ waiting area.
- Client temperatures will be checked via touch-less thermometer. Any client with a fever of 100.4 or more will be asked to reschedule with a doctor’s written consent.
- Receptionists will direct all clients to our sanitary areas where they will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before escorting them to their treatment area. Clients will also be asked to put disposable booties over their shoes.
- Clients will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 Information and Liability Waiver.