PLEASE READ ALL SAFETY AND SANITATION GUIDELINES
Please take into consideration that there are several CDC guidelines to meet in order to remain safely open. Although certain restrictions have let up, Holistic Spa remains dedicated to prioritizing the safety of our clientele. We’ll be adding several enhanced measures of caution to keep both our clients and our staff safe.
Our Clean Commitment
- We will continue to require workers to wash hands frequently as well as before and after each client. We will have hand sanitizers readily available at the entrance of the spa and the common hallway.
- All treatment rooms are sanitized in between each client. High traffic areas are sanitized several times every hour.
- All linen and towels will continue to be single use before laundering. As an extra precaution, a one-time use disposable table sheet will also be used.
- All staff will implement personal safety measures that include wearing PPE like masks and/or face shields, and gloves.
- Employees will be evaluated upon entering the facility including a temperature check. Any employee with a temperature will be sent home and will not return to work without a doctor’s written consent.
- Masks are available to clients
- Germ Guardian Air Purifiers have been installed.
- A new ventilation system has been implemented in our wet rooms to encourage air-flow
- Hand sanitizers are readily available at the front desk and lounge
- While in the Eucalyptus Steam and Cedar Sauna rooms, we ask that clients stay for no longer than 5 mins.
- Appointments are mandatory. Walk-ins will only be accepted should the schedule allow. We require a 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee.
- We ask that you please arrive on time according to your scheduled appointment. This way we can guarantee your uninterrupted spa session.
- All clients are required to wear face masks for the duration of their visit. Clients will not be allowed to enter the building without a face mask. Masks are available if needed.